I would appreciate your feedback and help regarding using Twitter, such as:
1. How often should someone "tweet" per day?
2. Approximately what percentage of "tweets" should be related to your company's products/services/etc?
3. If you are not "tweeting" about your company, what should other "tweets" be about? And where do you find the best content for these?
I know I'm not using Twitter correctly. I post on my site and my blog post go automatically to Twitter. But, the information stays in my site. How do I get it out to everyone when you don't have too many followers?
1. I post generally Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST.
2. 2:1 is the ratio of tweets I follow for any company's products/services/etc. Where 2 for current hot topics and 1 is for company related. This ratio is changed often depending on the criteria of tweet (e.g: advertisements or information)
3. For other "tweets" I generally tweet about Breaking News collected from several renowned news websites and if any news related to invention for certain technology to which the Twitter account for the company belongs